06 May Courage Coaching Workshop and Bungee Jump
Sunday, May 26th
Workshop at 10 am Bungalow968 in Squamish, BC
Bungee Jump at 1 pm Whistler Bungee, Whistler, BC
What is Courage Coaching?
Courage is not merely an act of bravery like rolling a car, jumping off buildings or fighting off five guys at once. Those examples involve a lot more skill and experience than courage itself. Courage is the act of showing vulnerability, outside of your comfort zone where there is potential to lose something, to feel pain and to experience heartbreak.
You don’t have to be an elite athlete or a professional Stunt Woman to show courage in all areas of your life. But anyone that has spent a lot of their lives training toward their goals focused towards success and overcome the limiting beliefs, obstacles and challenges that stand between them and their dreams, can tell you about courage.
Courage can be seen in…
- The overworked employee that confidently asks for the raise they deserve, knowing they might lose their job.
- The boy that stands up to his childhood best friend that bullies him and demands equal respect, knowing it might end their friendship.
- The entrepreneur that runs with an inspired idea hoping to change the world, not knowing how to accomplish the first step.
- The girlfriend that trembles as she tells her boyfriend she loves him first, hoping he feels the same way.
Overcoming the fears and limiting beliefs that hold us back in life is an act of bravery. It takes dedication, discipline and a clear objective to motivate us past our comfort zone and in the face of those things we know could be dangerous, or painful.
In order to move forward, to accomplish our goals or realize our dreams we must put something of value, of ourselves, on the line. Without risk, there is no reward. Without vulnerability, there is no courage.
Courage coaching is designed to help you recognize, define, process and overcome your fears with grace by embracing vulnerability and moving out of your comfort zone.
Why is The Fenix Fallgirl Courage Coaching?
As a Stuntwoman in Hollywood North for almost two decades I have not only faced whatever physical fears I had in order to perform and do my job but all the emotional internal fears that would stop most people from pursuing such an extraordinary life falling down for a living.
I’ve overcome my fears of acting, public speaking, standing up for myself, physical injury, rejection, scarcity, judgment, and failure in order to become a successful stuntwoman. I even had the fear of success at one point and that fear kept me playing small in my life and not moving forward. I’ve overcome that fear as well and now know that I can truly make a difference in the lives of others by showing them what I know about facing our fears thru Courage Coaching.
My process has always been in fully understanding my fears, their purpose and how they show up in my life. Fear is a natural and normal reaction to a perceived danger and when we can analyze the purpose and function of it in our body and our lives, we can then learn from it and move past it. Everything we have ever wanted is on the other side of that thing that holds us back, but we need to fully understand what that is in order to get there.
Courage Coaching will empower you to:
- Recognize the fears that are holding you back from living the life of your dreams.
- Acknowledge the feelings and emotions that manifest in your body in a state of fear.
- Understand the difference between fears, anxiety, and phobias.
- Understand the purpose of fear and how it shows up in your body and your life.
- Consciously mind your mindset and the way you talk to yourself and others.
- Choose some powerful affirmations that will change your thoughts and perception of life.
- Understand the meaning of courage and how to muster it when you to face your fears.
- Practice some mindful meditations and breathing exercises that will change your energy.
- Learn a proven technique for overcoming fears from a career Stuntwoman.
Courage Coaching Workshop
I’m really excited to be hosting the first Courage Coaching Workshop at Bungalow968 in Squamish, BC coming Sunday, May 26th.
The workshop will start at 10 am with a 2-hour presentation and workbook exercises. Then we will head to Whistler Bungee by 1:00 for an afternoon of Bungee Jumping and metaphorically taking the leap of faith by facing and overcoming our fears.
at Bungalow968 in Squamish, BC